Live Alaska. Stay at Butte's Bethel.
Butte's Bethel B&B is a life lovers dream: cozy cabins tucked into a 5 acre organic farm, surrounded by mountains and rivers. 45 min from Anchorage, located in the heart of the Matanuska Susitna Valley. Children are very welcome!
- Fully furnished Alaska Cabin: full kitchen and dining bar, living room with flatscreen tv, queen bed, bathroom with washer and dryer. Watch moose from your front porch!
- Farm-fresh "you-cook" breakfast: Eggs, potatoes, seasonal fruit/veggies in the guest garden, plus bacon or sausage, waffles, local coffee, organic loose-leaf teas. We can accommodate food allergies, intolerances, and dietary preferences if you email me in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Set on a five acre organic farmette: Pick your own vegetables and fruit in our guest garden, right out of your front door.
- Explore hundreds of miles of wilderness on close-by trails. Half a mile to Knik River Recreation Area (a glacier, mountains, rivers! tons of trails!), and the Plumley-Maud-Lazy Mountain green belt.
- Centrally Located: 45 minutes from Anchorage, or go into Palmer (10 mins) for restaurants, shopping, and more.
"Alaska heaven. My husband and I stayed at Butte's Bethel last July in the bear cabin. The cabin was very spacious, with a living room, large, well-appointed kitchen, and a washer and dryer for our use, which we really needed, as this was the end of our Alaska vacation. The property is lovely, secluded, and surrounded by mountains and wildflowers. The resident cat accompanied us on a walk around the surrounding property one evening. We enjoyed sitting on the porch having a glass of wine and reading our travel brochures. Palmer is a great location if you're going to visit one of the highlights of Alaska, the Matanuska Glacier. I highly recommend this wonderful accommodation." Cassie503, Pensacola, Fl.
"Magnificent! Absolutely gorgeous view and wonderful lodgings. The Lord's creation is magnified especially in this beautiful location. Surrounded by the mountains and beautiful landscapes - you won't find a better place to stay in Alaska!"~GigiMarieB, Halltown, MO
"Beautiful cabins in the heart of the Matanuska-Susitna Valley. My Husband and I stayed overnight in the Bear cabin last November. These cabins are clean, efficient, and uniquely Alaskan! You get the full Alaskan experience at Butte's Bethel. Beautiful views and remote serenity with easy access to all Alaska has to offer. You won't be disappointed!" ~Marrijade
"Butte's Bethel breathtaking views. Beautiful views of Pioneer Peak on the Butte just a scenic short drive from Palmer. B&B cabin offered serene, quiet stay in the woods. Hosts , Dan and Carey, ensured our stay was both quiet and comfortable [ownership has transferred to Jen and Chris]. Enjoyed their gracious hospitality. Our cabin was well stocked and self-contained with every modern convenience. No need to "run to town"...... We are looking forward to many return stays in this beautiful place. " ~Lea J, Granite Falls, MN
"I was made to feel welcome from the very start with a timely response from Jen to my request to book a last minute reservation as well as flexibility with my arrival and departure times. When I had a question about something in the cabin, she called me back right away. The cabin is set in a beautiful place and offered total privacy. There was good walking to the river, good views of the nearby mountains, and great star gazing at night. I really enjoyed cooking in the full kitchen and slept great in the comfortable bed. Jen provided a good variety of breakfast foods to choose from. I will plan on returning here for another personal retreat. It was perfect in every way." ~Michele, Anchorage, Alaska
"The cabin was great. Very welcoming hosts. Nice cozy get away. Host welcomed us upon arrival. Had great breakfast items. Cabin cozy and we saw a huge Moose outside window. We would highly recommend it." Kari, Juneau, Alaska