Nightly Rate $139
1 bed · Full Kitchen · 500 sqft
- Fully furnished Alaska Cabin: full kitchen and dining bar, living room with flatscreen tv, queen bed, bathroom with washer and dryer. Watch moose from your front porch!
- Farmstyle "you-cook" breakfast": Eggs, potatoes, seasonal fruit and vegetables available in the guest garden, plus bacon or sausage, waffles, local coffee, organic loose-leaf teas. Can accommodate food allergies, intolerances, and dietary preferences.
- Set on a five acre organic farmette: Pick your own vegetables and fruit in our guest garden (as seasonally available), right out your front door.
- Explore hundreds of miles of wilderness outside your front door,
- Centrally Located: 45 minutes from Anchorage, or go into Palmer (10 mins) for restaurants, shopping, and more.
Each cabin features a u-shaped kitchen with full size appliances--everything you need to cook your bounty from Alaska. Both cabins have private bedrooms with queen beds and extra deep closets. Enjoy using the large bathroom and laundry facilities right there! Extra guests will be provided a raised air mattress for a cozy night's sleep. All windows have room darkening shades so all that extra light can be closed down when you are ready to call it a day. If you're looking to relax, the open dining/living areas feature full sized couches and 32" wall mount TV's with DVD players and don't forget about the covered 8' decks and picnic area to enjoy the stunning mountain views!
You share a common area outside with a guest garden, fire pit and amazing view of Pioneer Peak. If you are lucky a moose or two will mosey through once in a while. You have a private drive, curb-side parking and trash receptacle close.
Interaction with Guests
Private. We are sometimes off exploring the delights of Alaska and physically not present. If we are here, and so are you, we enjoy sharing.
Privacy and abundant wildlife. Trail system, hiking the Butte, Reindeer Farm, hiking Lazy Mountain, visiting Alaska Raceway Park, Biking trail to Palmer on Old Glenn Hwy along the mighty Matanuska-Susitna River, and Jim Creek Recreational Area. There are endless things to do for the independent adventurist.
Two curb-side parking spots available for each cabin.
Other Things to Note
•We are pet friendly. WOOF! View our Pet Policy
• Pets on approval with $50 deposit + $20 per night fee